Healthcare firms are faced with extensive state and federal regulations, compliance issues, quality care issues, rising costs for health insurance and drugs, capital finance, personnel issues, and billing issues. With the challenge of new tax legislations, a volatile economy, and a competitive marketplace for both healthcare dollars and qualified workers, it is important now more than ever to make plans that will keep your practice or facility financially fit.
PKF Mueller CPAs and advisors are experienced in providing accounting solutions to healthcare providers, so that you can focus on practicing medicine and providing care.
In addition to audit, tax, and outsourced accounting services our medical practice accountants and advisors can offer the following services.
- Income Allocation Services
- Practice Valuations
- Compensation Planning
- Business / Practice Management Services
- Cash Control Procedures
- Fraud Detection and Deterrence
- Succession Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
- Strategic Tax Planning
- Financial Planning and Investment Services
- Physician Groups
- Dentists & Oral Surgeons
- Specialty Providers
- Ambulatory Health Care
- Non Profit and For-Profit Clinics
- Medical and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Nursing and Residential Care Facilities
- Hospital Groups