Brian is a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee, leads the Audit and Assurance Department, and is Partner-in-Charge of our Risk & Controls Service Team. In addition, he previously led our Manufacturing & Distribution Service Group and presently serves as lead adviser. His leadership skills coupled with his strong and strategic management style is highly valued in guiding our professional staff and specifically valued by our clients during audit management and review engagements.
Brian’s service focus includes audit, assurance, mergers and acquisitions; including due diligence engagements, quality of earnings reporting, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, internal control analysis, accounting, tax planning, and business management strategic planning for U.S. and international clients. He has extensive knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), including conversions between IFRS and US GAAP.
His experience and expertise is within the manufacturing, wholesale distribution, construction, real estate, technology, and service industries. His wide range of clients includes small family owned, mid-market, and publicly held firms.
- B.S., Accounting, Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, IL
- Certified Public Accountant, University of Illinois
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- Series 66 Exam – Uniform Combined State Law
- Series 7 Exam – General Securities Representative
- Illinois Life Insurance License
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Elgin Cosmopolitan Club, Board Member
- “Employee Fraud and Theft on the Rise, but Continuous Monitoring Can Help Prevent Losses” – Business Ledger, 2014