Phil has over 40 years of experience in public accounting and was one of the founding Partners and most recently Managing Partner of MPS|CPA, a well-respected Chicago area accounting firm. In 2018, as a result of a merger, he joined PKF Mueller as a Partner in the Consulting and Business Advisory Department. His wealth of technical and leadership experience is a resource to both our staff and clients.
Phil provides tax, accounting, and consulting services with extensive practical experience advising growth oriented enterprises and their management or ownership teams. He specializes in providing business advisory services with a focus on goal realization, profit maximization, and comprehensive estate planning.
- B.S. Accounting, Eastern Illinois University
- MS Taxation, DePaul University
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member
- St. Michael Parish, Finance Committee Member
- Providence Catholic High School, Finance Committee Member
- Kiwanis Club of Orland Park, Member
- Palos Community Hospital, Board Member and Finance Committee Chair
- Orland Park Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Midlothian Country Club, Finance Chair