Rob Coursey is a partner at Mueller with over 20 years of experience in public accounting. Rob has worked with a variety of entities assisting them with financial reporting, internal control assessments, merger and acquisition due diligence, financial analysis, tax compliance and minimization, budgeting, forecasting, financing, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as well as performing, reviewing, and supervising audit and other attestation engagements. As a result of his extensive experience, other public accounting firms have engaged him to perform a peer review of their CPA practices.
Rob’s industry expertise includes: food industry, manufacturing and distribution, construction contractors, transportation, service firms, software development, not-for- profit organizations, and employee benefit plans. His effective problem solving, leadership, energy, and communication skills enhance his ability to perform, review, and supervise client engagements.
Rob is a member in the firm’s manufacturing and distribution niche where he is instrumental in leading the firms service capabilities efforts to companies within this industry. Additionally, he heads up the firm's Orland Park office management and growth initiatives.
- B.S., Accounting and Finance, Dana College, Nebraska
- M.S., Accounting, Illinois State University, Normal
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- Series 66 Exam–Uniform Combined State Law
- Series 7 Exam–General Securities Representative
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)