Catherine L. Kluczny, CPA
Cathy is a Partner in the Firm’s Tax Department and the leader of our Manufacturing & Distributers Service Group. Cathy has over 28 years of experience providing tax, accounting, and business consulting services. Her experience includes consultation regarding tax structures, advising and assisting clients with complicated tax matters, IRS representation, maximizing tax savings, and assisting with identifying and documenting research and development credits.
Cathy’s service focus includes tax planning, tax structuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, tax due diligence, tax compliance to middle market companies, and pass-through entities and their owners.
Cathy has served clients in manufacturing, wholesale distribution, real estate, construction, and various service industries.
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Accounting/Sociology, Dominican University (f/k/a Rosary College)
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Village of Addison Trustee
- Technology & Manufacturing Association (TMA) Member Government Relations Committee
- Finance Committee Chair, St. Philip the Apostle, Addison, Illinois