Danielle Roberts, CPA, MSAF
Danielle joined PKF Mueller in 2015 and has five years of public and four years of private industry experience that included accounts payable, receivables, payroll, tax, inventory control, and general ledger transactions. Presently, she provides consulting, outsourced accounting, and business advisory services such as budgeting and forecasting to small/mid-market privately owned firms. Additionally, she is part of the Firm’s team that offers fraud and forensic accounting services to clients in need.
Danielle’s clients are in the manufacturing, restaurant, retail, food and beverage, professional services, transportation, software, and construction arenas.
Danielle expanded her focus areas to include provision of business services to foreign subsidiaries of international firms and is an active member of the Firm’s International Business Service niche and is an active member of the German American Chamber of Commerce.
Danielle spearheads the firms Business Intelligence Solutions group. Her areas of expertise include implementation, integration, and customization of LucaNet Software (a Corporate Performance Management software). This experience is supported by her becoming a Certified LucaNet professional in 2019.
Danielle leverages her excellent organizational, time management, and client relations skills when assisting clients. She is frequently called on to join industry panel discussions and roundtables related to accounting which helps her keep up-to-date on the ever changing accounting industry regulations.
Education & Certifications
- Master of Science in Accounting Forensics (MSAF) 2015
- B.S., Business Administration: Accounting and Finance, Roosevelt University, 2012
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®
• QuickBooks Online
• QuickBooks Desktop
- LucaNet Certified Professional
- Bill.com Expert Certification
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Holiday Heroes, Associate Board, Mission Chair 2017-2019
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member
- ICPAS Young Professional Firm Ambassador Appointee 2017-Present
- ICPAS Women’s Executive Committee – Women’s Mentoring Circle Member
- German American Chamber of Commerce-Midwest, Member
- Swiss American Business Council, Member