Erik joined PKF Mueller in early 2023 after owning and operating his practice in Des Plaines, Donlan Goldman & Roth PC.
Erik has over 35 years of experience in the public accounting sector, concentrating on tax preparation, financial statement preparation, and business consulting, and 30 years of being a financial representative with Cetera Financial Specialists.
Erik specializes in income tax preparation and planning, financial statement preparation, management consulting, and retirement/estate planning for high-income professionals and small business owners.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accountancy, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- Series 6, 63 & 65 licensed affiliated with Cetera Financial Specialists as a licensed representative
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Illinois CPA Society, Member