Georgette Kristin, CPA
Manager, Orland Park
Georgette has over ten years of experience in public accounting. After an internship, she began her career working for a large international CPA firm in the Assurance and Advisory Services department, where she performed audits, reviews, financial statement preparation, budgeting, internal control testing, and project scheduling. She also worked on employee benefit plan (EBP) audits and EBP in-house training during this time and has additional exposure to SEC reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Currently, Georgette is a Manager in PKF Mueller’s Client Advisory Services Department, working out of the Orland Park office.
Her client base is diverse, and she has served clients that are in the manufacturing, distributing, gaming, hospitality, professional services, and construction arenas.
Georgette has excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills, which she leverages when assisting clients.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Business Administration in Accountancy Loyola University, 2002
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, 2008
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Frankfort 157c Family School Partnership, Board Member