Greg is a Partner in the Firm’s Audit Department and has over 26 years of public accounting experience.
Greg has extensive experience in attestation services, providing audit, review and other consulting services to a wide variety of closely held companies. His client engagements include commercial audits and reviews of financial service firms, a major insurance brokerage firm, a professional employment organization and many others with annual revenues between $10 and $100 million. He also specializes in employee benefit plan audits; he is a member of the leadership team of the Firm’s Employee Benefit Services Group and has been involved in leadership panels in the EBPA arena. In addition, he is proficient in the preparation of federal and state income tax returns.
Education & certifications
- B.S., Accounting, Augustana College
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, Member