Ivona Gal, CPA
Supervisor, Orland Park
Ivona has over 20 years of experience in public accounting specializing in audit and accounting engagements for small to mid-size closely held firms. Prior to entering public accounting, she has worked in the banking industry and in the non-profit arena.
The industries Ivona serves include – manufacturing, distribution/wholesale, professional services, government, non-profit, transportation, construction, and real estate.
Ivona is bi-lingual and is fluent in Polish.
Ivona also has experience using SAP Financial Accounting Module software.
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Accounting, DePaul University, Chicago, 1998
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2001
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®
- QuickBooks Online
- Bill.com Certified
- Sage Intacct Certified Specialist
- Sage Intacct Implementation Specialist
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Polish Roman Catholic Union of America, Member
- Wesoly Lud Polish Folk Dance Company, Board Member
- Southwest Center of Polish Dancing, Board Member
- Parent Faculty Association District 118, Member
- Katherine Court Condo Association, Former Secretary
- Palos District 118 Parent Faculty Association, Former Treasurer
- James R. Jordan Foundation, Former Co-Chair of the Advisory Board
Awards & Honors
- Dean’s Scholarship Award, DePaul University