James started his career in public accounting with PKF Mueller in 2012. In his first nine years with the Firm, he worked closely with clients and PKF Mueller engagement teams to complete audits and reviews, primarily for construction and manufacturing companies. James also specialized in auditing 401(k) plans and has experience auditing not-for-profit organizations. In 2022, James joined the Client Advisory Services Department.
James leads the PKF Mueller Charitable Initiative Committee, which coordinates PKF Mueller’s support of local charities. Through this committee, he has taken a key role in organizing an annual bowling fundraiser, which has raised around $300,000 for Make-A-Wish® Illinois over the last three years.
James is a diligent professional and performs his work with enthusiasm and integrity. He enjoys working with new clients and the opportunity to get to know the people and the company.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accountancy, Northern Illinois University, 2012
- M.A.S., Northern Illinois University, 2013
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2014
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Food for Greater Elgin, Treasurer