John A. Bibeau, CPA, CGMA, CCIFP
Partner, Orland Park
John has over 30 years of experience in public accounting specializing in audit and accounting engagements for middle-market firms. John also has expertise in tax planning and consulting services to closely held businesses and their owners. The industries John serves include construction, manufacturing and distribution, real estate, and professional services.
John has a deep knowledge of the construction industry and related accounting practices. He leverages this expertise by serving his clients and providing leadership and guidance as head of the firm’s Construction niche initiatives.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accounting, Illinois State University
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Orland Park Area Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Orland Park Rotary Club, Past President