Manager, Orland Park
Julie is an experienced accounting professional who effectively assists clients in maintaining and reporting accurate accounting information in multiple types of small and mid-market businesses. She provides accounting and tax services and accounting software training. Her clients conduct business in the professional services, contracting, manufacturing, wholesale, retail, and not-for-profit domains. Currently, she is a Manager in the Firm’s Client Advisory Services Department.
In addition to her many years of experience, Julie has worked in the public accounting realm. Her work as an accountant in the private sector has given her an understanding of the challenges clients often face with internal processing, financial reporting, and proactive planning. She leverages this understanding and her strong organizational and analytical skills when working with clients to help develop efficient processes and best practices. Her excellent problem-solving and communication skills strengthen her ability to support clients and implement financial processing and reporting strategies.
Education & Certifications
- DePaul University, School for New Learning, Chicago, Illinois
- Governors State University, University Park, Illinois
- Completed coursework towards Bachelor of Arts Degree, concentration in Accounting
- Moraine Valley College, Palos Hills, Illinois
- Associate in Science Degree in Business, graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Online Advanced
- QuickBooks Enterprise