Kelley Dopka, MSA, CPA
Kelley joined PKF Mueller in early 2023 after 11 years of working for a small accounting firm in Des Plaines, Illinois.
Kelley works closely with business owners in organizing their financial data, completing writeup work, financial statements, and preparing tax returns. She is also heavily involved in the preparation of complex tax engagements and helping clients manage and forecast their taxes, as well as the implementation and training of new software and firm best practices.
After completing her undergraduate degree in History, Kelley joined the firm, gaining first-hand experience while completing her Master’s degree and CPA.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts & Sciences, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
- Master of Accounting, Dominican University
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Illinois CPA Society, Member