Kevin is a Partner in the Firm’s Audit Department and has over 25 years of public accounting experience. He began his career as an auditor at Philip Rootberg & Company / CBIZ for four years and then moved to MPS|CPA for 17 years. Kevin joined Mueller in 2018 when the firms merged.
Kevin is a leader in the firm’s Government niche and has 20 years of experience working with municipalities, school districts, fire districts, and other special-purpose governmental units. This experience allows him to effectively perform, review, and supervise client engagements. Additionally, he provides education and guidance to staff who service these types of clients.
Kevin specializes in accounting, audit engagements, tax planning, consulting and business advisory services, and firm quality control.
The clients that Kevin has served are diverse and include manufacturing / distribution, government, professional services, and construction entities.
Education & cERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Accounting, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 1996
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Association of School Business Officials International (ASBO)