Matthew Biehl, MSA, CPA
Matthew joined PKF Mueller as a Tax Associate in 2017 after accounting experience in the tax department of a Michigan based CPA firm and an audit internship at the same firm working with their Employee Benefit Plan Group. He currently works out of PKF Mueller’s Chicago office.
He assists client with tax compliance, tax strategy implementation, budgeting and forecasting, Matthew’s clients are varied and include manufacturers and distributors, professional service firms, contractors, non-profits, and technology firms.
Matthew is eligible for and currently studying for the Illinois CPA Exam.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Business Administration, Major Accounting, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Masters of Accountancy, Walsh College, Troy, Michigan
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2021
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) Member
- Boys & Girls Club, Milwaukee, WI, Volunteer