Mike joined PKF Mueller as an auditor in October 2014. His experience consists of performing audits, reviews, and compilations for a variety of not-for-profit, government, and for-profit entities. Additional experience has been gained in recent years while working on single audits. Thus far, Mike’s favorite aspect to being an auditor has been the opportunity to go out to a client and gain an in-depth understanding of their operations.
In the Fall of 2017, Mike took part in PKF Mueller’s Global Employee Exchange Program. As part of this program, he spent three months working at an affiliated German CPA firm in Munich. While there, he assisted in the financial reporting of Siemens AG and gained exposure in the world of international business and culture.
Mike is also a member of PKF Mueller’s Not-For-Profit Leadership Group.
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Accounting, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2013
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2016
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ORGANIZATIONs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) Member
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of McHenry County, Board Member