Naomi Lowe, CPA, MAS
Naomi began her career at PKF Mueller in January 2014 as an audit intern. After completing her internship, she returned to school to obtain her master’s degree in accounting. She then started full-time at PKF Mueller in August 2015. As a Audit Supervisor, Naomi leads attestation engagements for companies in the manufacturing, service, and not-for-profit industries. She also has experience with performing audits of employee benefit plans.
Naomi joined PKF Mueller’s not-for-profit group in 2016, and since then has become primarily involved in completing audits of not-for-profit organizations outside of tax season. She is a member of the leadership team and is involved in researching emerging issues that face not-for-profit organizations. She also works to improve internal processes to increase efficiencies in completing audits and assists the PKF Mueller tax department to timely file the Form 990 and Form AG990-IL for her clients.
As an active member in her community, Naomi is one of the leaders of the young adult group at her church and serves as the treasurer on the Board of Directors of her condo association.
Naomi obtained her CPA license in February 2020 and is committed to expanding her knowledge and learning new skills to better serve her clients.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accountancy, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2013
- M.A.S., Accountancy, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2015
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2020
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member
- Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation, Inc., Finance Committee Member
- Appleville Owners Association, Treasurer