Quinn Jennings, CPA, MST
Quinn joined PKF Mueller in 2020 as an Associate in the Tax Department after an internship and a year working in public accounting. He brings experience in preparing tax returns for small and midsize business entities as well as individuals.
As a Tax Supervisor for PKF Mueller, Quinn provides services to a variety of industries including manufacturing & distribution, construction, life sciences, technology, and not-for-profit.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Marketing, Elmhurst College, 2016
- M.S.T., Accounting, Dominican University, 2018
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2020
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) Member