Sara Smith, MSA, CPA
Sara is a Supervisor for the Firm’s Client Advisory Services Group. Prior to joining PKF Mueller, Sara came with six years of previous accountancy work in manufacturing. The PKF Mueller Client Advisory Services Group focuses on providing accounting services to closely held and/or family-owned business entities and their owners while preparing corporate and individual tax services.
She has extensive experience using QuickBooks® and tax accounting software to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and tax returns for clients. Clientele varies from individuals to large privately held companies within the manufacturing, construction, not-for-profit, and professional service industries.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accountancy, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, 2013
- M.S., Accounting, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, 2016
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2021
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor® for QuickBooks Online
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)