Stacy Killeen, CPA
Supervisor, Orland Park
Stacy joined the PKF Mueller Team in 2017 in the Tax Department transitioning to the Client Advisory Services Department shortly after where she could utilize both her accounting knowledge and tax experience for small to mid-sized business clients. She has worked in both private industry and not-for-profit organizations, performing monthly accounting duties such as A/P, journal entries, and financial statement preparation.
Stacy understands the importance of accurate monthly accounting and strives to provide financial data that will be useful in decision-making.
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Accounting, Governors State University, Illinois – 1999
- Registered Certified Public Accountant, Illinois – 2005
- Registered Tax Return Preparer – 2005
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor® – QuickBooks Online
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member