Timothy Owens, CPA
Director, Orland Park
Tim is a Director in the Firm’s Tax Department and has over 26 years of public accounting experience.
Tim focuses on assisting businesses and individuals with their tax compliance and tax planning needs. He specializes in IRS and state examinations and responses to notices, individual tax preparation and planning, and training on software programs including QuickBooks®, and Creative Solutions.
Tim has great experience working with self-employed individuals, businesses, multi-generational closely held family businesses, as well as high-net-worth individuals. His experience includes assisting his clients in navigating complex tax regulations, optimizing tax planning strategies, and minimizing tax liabilities.
Education & Certifications
- B.A. Accounting, Illinois State University
- B.A. Business Administration, Illinois State University
- DePaul University, MST coursework
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)