We invite you to watch our webinar to help you better understand System and Organization Controls Type 2 (SOC 2) Reports.
The number one reason that organizations are getting SOC 2 reports today is that customers and prospects are demanding them. Receiving a SOC 2 compliance report provides clients, regulators, and business partners assurance that you’re handling data safely and securely. SOC 2 is an organizational framework designed to help you protect data hosting, collection, and transmission. Created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), SOC 2 reports and attestations are performed by certified auditors.
Nick Padron, RSI Security’s Senior Security Consultant, teamed up with Mueller Partner, Drent Shields, and Audit Manager, Kyle Wehrli, to cover the following SOC 2 topics:
- The different types of SOC reports for your business – SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, and the two types of SOC 2 reports
- The role of risk-management in SOC 2 reporting
- How SOC 2 improves partner and customer trust
- The SOC 2 compliance process and workflow
- Integrating SOC 2 with your business processes
Our experts help demystify the entire SOC 2 reporting process so that you can assure your customers and business partners that your data management practices are secure.
For more information, please contact:
Drent J. Shields, CPA, MBA, CISA, CITP
Risk & Controls, Partner
Kyle Wehrli, CPA, CISA, CITP
Risk & Controls, Audit Manager