Watch our recorded on-demand webinar: “Understanding SOC 2 Reports – Types, Purposes & Key Benefits Explained,” hosted by PKF Mueller (previously Mueller CPA) and RSI Security.
The number one reason that organizations are getting SOC 2 reports today is that customers and prospects are demanding them. Receiving a SOC 2 compliance report provides clients, regulators, and business partners assurance that you’re handling data safely and securely. SOC 2 is an organizational framework designed to help you protect data hosting, collection, and transmission. Created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), SOC 2 reports and attestations are performed by certified auditors.
Nick Padron, RSI Security’s Senior Security Consultant, teamed up with PKF Mueller’s Drent Shields and Kyle Wehrli, to cover the following SOC 2 topics:
- The different types of SOC reports for your business – SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, and the two types of SOC 2 reports
- The role of risk-management in SOC 2 reporting
- How SOC 2 improves partner and customer trust
- The SOC 2 compliance process and workflow
- Integrating SOC 2 with your business processes
Our experts help demystify the entire SOC 2 reporting process so that you can assure your customers and business partners that your data management practices are secure.
For more information, please contact: