Sheri Taylor, CPA
Sheri is an accomplished Audit Director and has over 24 years of professional auditing experience. Her effective problem solving, leadership, and communication skills strengthen her ability to perform, review, and supervise client engagements.
As part of PKF Mueller’s assurance practice, Sheri leads attestation engagements, primarily with middle market clients, in a variety of industries including construction, manufacturing, distribution, and professional services. Sheri provides ongoing assistance to management as well as overseeing engagement planning, fieldwork, and financial statement preparation. She works closely with the Client’s management to ensure a quality and efficient audit approach.
Sheri is passionate about recruiting new talent for PKF Mueller and oversees the recruiting program for the Firm. She is responsible for recruiting at the various colleges and universities as well as overseeing the new talent as they begin their new careers at PKF Mueller.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accounting, Illinois State University, Normal, 1995
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 1996
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Committee Member of Boy Scout Troop 66
- Construction Financial Managers Association (CFMA), Member
- Alignment Collaborative for Education, Board Member