Tim Koehl, MBA
Tim has 15 years of professional experience assisting clients in areas of auditing and accounting. For over five years, he assisted in the audit of a national health and welfare organization and has 14 years of experience with not-for-profit accounting. His extensive knowledge of both Peachtree® and QuickBooks® accounting systems is valuable for his clients.
As an auditor, Tim provides ongoing assistance to management and staff in overseeing engagement planning, fieldwork, and financial statement preparation. In addition, he is always eager to aid management and staff with any questions or concerns. His auditing experience includes assessing internal controls and risks, providing suggestions to strengthen internal controls and processes, and getting an understanding of the client’s accounting system.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accounting, Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, 2001
- M.B.A., University of Phoenix, Schaumburg, 2004
- Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ORGANIZATIONs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)