David Zhu, CPA, MSA
David joined the Tax Department at PKF Mueller in 2018. As a Supervisor, David has over six years of experience in tax compliance, financial statement analysis, payroll processing and bookkeeping support. David has a diversified client base which includes manufacturing, distribution, real estate, retail, software, professional services, and non-profit.
Currently, David specializes in preparing and reviewing high-net-worth individual, corporate, partnership and non-profit tax returns for both domestic and international clients. David looks forward to providing comprehensive, year-round tax services to business connected individuals and their associated multi-national entities.
David is a member of the Firm’s International Business Group and is conversant in Mandarin and understands Shanghainese.
David leverages himself as an extremely detail oriented and organized individual when assisting his clients. His six years of experience in public accounting has enabled him to develop his strong work ethic, enhance his excellent interpersonal abilities in teamwork, and fuel his indomitable determination to tackle any task.
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Jiangnan University Taihu College, China, 2007-2011
- M.S., Accounting, DePaul University – Kellstadt Graduate School of
- Business, Chicago, 2012-2014
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois 2017
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)