Eryana Yonan, CPA
Eryana joined PKF Mueller in early 2023 after working for over six years for a small accounting firm in Des Plaines, Illinois.
Eryana provides professional services in accounting, related tax services, payroll, and sales tax reporting. She assists clients with maintaining and reporting accurate accounting and tax information.
Eryana is from Chicago and made the decision to pursue accounting in her senior year of high school. After graduating from UIC, she began her career as an Accountant for a small chain of Restaurants in Chicago. In a search for something more challenging, she became a member of the firm shortly after.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accounting, University of Illinois, Chicago, 2015
- M.S., Accounting, Northeastern Illinois University, 2018
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2020
Professional & Civic Organizations
- America Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member