Natallia Olender, CPA
Natallia joined PKF Mueller in 2023 as a Client Advisory Services Department Manager. She brings over fifteen years of industry experience in nonprofit accounting and bankruptcy administration, as well as public accounting specializing in tax preparation for individuals and small businesses. The clients Natallia has served are diverse and include retail, financial, and professional services.
Natallia is bilingual in English and Russian.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accounting, University of Missouri Kansas City
- B.S., Economics, Belarus State Economic University
- Masters of International Business, Belarus State Economic University
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Missouri and Florida
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®
- QuickBooks Online
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Florida CPA Society (FICPA), member